Agriware 365 Business Central
Get an overview of your greenhouse with software
Agriware 365 is a suite of software modules that support the business processes of large-scale greenhouses. The modules range from production and sales to the finances and associated aspects. This makes your company manageable and transparent, laying the foundations for greater efficiency.
Do you want more information? Download the flyer or find more information below.
Agriware 365 | Get grip, drive growth!
With our integrated software platform Agriware 365, we ensure that our customers stay ahead in the ever-changing digitalization landscape and maximize their overall success. We are proud of that!
Standard software, but we do this personal and committed
Mprise wants to be meaningful and deliver long term value to horticultural companies worldwide with the deployment of company-wide ERP software. Our software gives grip and the right insights to make data-driven choices.
Diagram of the Agriware structure
The batches (jobs) are usually created from the forecast and have all the data required for cultivation. A batch with cultivation activities consists of an item, properties, cultivation schedule and batch template.
During cultivation, the activities are recorded for the batch. This makes it possible to view the current status of cultivation at any moment and compare it against the original planning. The batch (job) provides the inputs needed for setting up the space planning and for the planned levels of stocks available for sale.
Do you like to see more of the software? Request a demo to see how Agriware 365 works.
The E-business module contains functionality that is indispensable for growers of cut flowers, particularly in the Netherlands: functionality for handling various aspects over the Internet.
See the video:
The two key components of this module are:
- Support for the Electronic Delivery Form, which is used for digital traffic with the auction house.
- Support for Florecom messages and Digital Supply Lists.
The Digital Supply Lists module makes it possible to manage and send supply lists from a central point. Shipments can be made to multiple supply channels and different client groups with as few actions as possible. Supply lists can be generated from supply templates.
When a customer in a webshop orders a product from the supply list, it comes in as a Florecom order. After accepting the Florecom order, one press of a button can (if so desired) update the current outstanding quantities. This ensures that what is on offer is always up to date and prevents you from having to tell someone ‘no’.
- Managing the supply per week or period, per customer or per customer group.
- The format of the price list can be adapted to match your branding; it is possible to manage multiple layouts in templates.
- Automatically generate unique item numbers for growers.
- Support for the Floricode QUOTE protocol for sending lists of what is on offer.
- The FloraXchange webshop is supported by default.
- Expandable with PlantConnect/MatchOnline (based on Floricode QUOTE).
- Expandable with a connector for your own webshop.
- Picture of the available offerings per webshop.
- Integration of Florecom orders and sales order (update the supply lists manually or automatically).