Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Introduction
DO-INT / Preparation for exam MB-300
This training is a preparation for the MB-300 exam.
Everyone (management, project group members, application managers, key-users) who uses / start using Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations (D365FO).
This course is particularly recommended (as prerequisite) for participants who will participate in 1 of the other D365FO courses as well.
This course provides an overview of how you support your business administration and business processes through D365FO. From this perspective, D365FO is positioned within the total suite of Microsoft solutions.
This introduction is much more than a "button course": an overview of D365FO is offered:
- The underlying logistical and financial concepts are explained (multi-company, multi-site, shared data).
- The structure of D365FO is explained (which business functions are supported?)
- The user interface is discussed: how do you work effectively and efficiently with D365FO? What are modules, what is the way of working with workspaces, etc.
- How do you manage your business processes by using from D365FO? In other words: how do you disclose information, how do you report and analyze the data?
Under the guidance of an experienced course leader, a solid foundation is laid by explaining, demonstrating and exercising D365FO: after this course you have a good understanding of the value, structure and concepts of D365FO.
This course only requires global knowledge of ERP and Windows.
- Vision of Microsoft and positioning D365FO within the total product suite;
- The basic concepts of D365FO;
- The business processes as supported by D365FO;
- Working with D365FO;
- Reporting and analyzing information
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.